RBM HYDROPOWER T 32, 46, 57 & 68
RBMHYDROPOWER T series oils are formulated with high refined base stock & ashless additives. They contain anti-rust and antioxidant additives that provide excellent protection against rusting, releases entrained air rapidly, good demulsibility and resistance to foaming. This is recommended for bearing of all types of turbines & pressure circulating systems. Gold Hydro Power T Series are compliance specification with GEK 101941 A, Siemens / KWU TLV 9013/04-02, Alstom HTGD 90117 for EP/FZG Turbine (Steam & Gas).
- Good oxidation stability and ageing resistance
- Good Load Carrying capacity (FZG)
- Rapid air release and low foaming
- Excellent corrosion protection for steel and non ferrous metals
- Optimum demulsification characteristics
- Good compatibility with sealing materials
Packaging : RBM HYDROPOWER T series is offered in 20, 26, 50 & 210 Liter.
There are no reviews yet.