RBM FREEZER OIL 32, 46 & 68
RBM FREEZER OIL series oils are a range of premium quality mineral oils for the lubrication of refrigeration and air conditioning compressors when refrigerants other than HFCs (Hydro fluorocarbons) are used. It’s made from special, narrow-cut naphthenic oils, practically waxfree, for extremely low pour and flock points. They meet the specification requirements of DIN 51503 KC and British Standards BS 2626:1975. In addition they also meet the specification requirements of IS 4578-1968 and Carrier Corporation, USA PP46-1. It’s recommended for refrigeration compressors utilizing Freon, Ammonia, Carbon dioxide or sulphur dioxide as refrigerants (R-12 and R-22).
- Good oxidation stability and ageing resistance
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Excellent corrosion protection for steel and non ferrous metals
- Low Floc Point
- Protect the equipment reliably and efficiently.
- Good compatibility with sealing materials
Packaging : RBM FREEGER OIL series is offered in 26, 50 & 210 Liter.