RBM VACUUME OIL
RBM VACUUME OIL is a premium lubricant, blended from specific high quality white oil with low volatility characteristics, for the lubrication of vacuum pumps. Gold Vacuume oil is low vapour pressure (1 x 10-6 mm of Hg at 200C) and high thermal stability.
RBM VACUUME OIL has a high degree of chemical stability enabling it to resist oxidation and the subsequent formation of sludge and deposits, an essential characteristic in all cases where continuous service in involved. This enables the oil to retain its original properties such as viscosity and demulsibility and so prolong oil service life.
Water vapour is a common contaminant in vacuum systems and tends to condense in pumps, oils separators and reservoirs. RBM VACUUME OIL has good demulsibility to separate readily from water. This aids water removal and prevents its return to metal surfaces to cause rust and corrosion.
- Good air release properties to provide efficient pump operation
- Good demulsibility to separate quickly from water and resist emulsion formation
- Excellent corrosion protection for steel and non ferrous metals
- Optimum demulsification characteristics
- Long service life due to high level of chemical and thermal stability and freedom from deposit formation
- Good compatibility with sealing materials
Packaging : RBM VACUUM OIL is offered in 26, 50 & 210 Liter.